Monte-Bianco Diamond Applications Co., Ltd. (stock symbol: 836807) was founded in 2000. We are a modern enterprise with a specialization in the research and development and manufacturing of superhard tools. Our main products are made up of a wide selection of metal-bonding, resin bonding, and ceramic bonding diamond tools and CBN (cubic boron nitride) grinding tools. These products are applied for cutting, grinding, and polishing operations for ceramics, stones, construction materials, refractory materials, magnetic materials, and much more. They are specially designed and produced for high hardness performance and durability to tackle jobs that standard tools are just not suited for.
- Monte-Bianco has two decades of experience in superhard tools manufacturing, our abundant products and stable production have made us to be a leading company in this industry.
- Publicly listed in 2016.
- Monte-Bianco has been successfully exporting products to more than 50 countries and regions around the world cooperating with over 2000 companies, including RAK Ceramic, Simpolo India, KUTAHYA SERAMIK and etc.
- 120+ technical experts give us outstanding self-development capabilities.
- 7 production bases in china, 2 subsidiary corporations, 1 production base in India, with more than 1200 employees in total. Most of our employees have been working at Monte-Bianco or over 10 years.
20 million diamond blade segments per year;
10 million abrasive polishing tools per year;
400,000 diamond blades per year;
500,000 diamond grinding wheels;
50,000 diamond calibrating rollers per year;
100,000 meters of diamond wire saws per year;
Our corporate headquarters is located close to a port in Foshan, Guangdong Province giving us significant logistical advantages. We also have a production base and service team in India as well as agents and sales teams in Brazil, Turkey, Thailand, Pakistan, and other countries to better serve customers all over the world.
- Monte Bianco was founded in Foshan City, Guangdong Province in September, 2000, with an initial land occupation of approx. 4,000 square meters;
- First subsidiary corporation – Meishan Monte Bianco was established in Sichuan Province in September of 2001, which occupies 50,000 square meters land and mainly produces polishing abrasive block;
- Second subsidiary corporation – Zibo Monte Bianco was established in Shandong Province in September 2003, the land occupation is approximately 8,000 square meters and mainly produces diamond tools, abrasive blocks, grinding wheels, glazed tile polishing abrasive blocks and etc.
- Third subsidiary corporation – Jiangxi Monte Bianco was founded in Jiangxi Province in June 2007, land occupation of 30,000 square meters and mainly produces construction ceramic tools;
- Fourth subsidiary corporation – Quanzhou Monte Bianco was set up in Fujian Province in April, 2009, mainly manufactures stone and ceramic processing tools;
- Officially named “Monte-Bianco Diamond Applications Co., Ltd.” in June of 2009.
- Establishment of “Engineering and Technological R&D Center of Superhard Materials and Applications in Guangdong province" in August 2010 to be more competitive in the global market.
- Fifth subsidiary corporation – Guangdong Monte Bianco Superhard Precision Tools Limited in Jiangmen City in March of 2013, and mainly manufactures electroplating diamond and CBN precision tools;
- National Post-Doctoral Research Center is found in Monte-Bianco in August 2013 to develop market-aimed innovative products;
- Sixth subsidiary corporation – Hongkong Monte Bianco was established in September 2013 to be responsible for international market and trading;
- Seventh subsidiary corporation – Guangdong Monte Bianco New Material Technology Limited was founded in Yunfu City, Guangdong Province, the total land space reaches 170,000 square meters and mainly produces stone and ceramic processing tools;
- April 2016, listed in “NEEQ”, also named as “New Third Board”, stock symbol: 836807;
- First subsidiary corporation – India Monte Bianco, to provide product delivery and technical support for local customers;
- Awarded with AEO certification in September 2017;
- Independent R &D of dry squaring wheel with excessive water absorption rate in November of 2017;
- Holding subsidiary corporation – Hunan Monte Bianco in Changsha City, Hunan Province, mainly explores rare earth industry and permanent magnet materials;
- Holding subsidiary corporation – Guangdong Monte-Bianco System Precision Tools Co., Ltd. in May 2018, and mainly manufactures precision diamond tools for semiconductor field;
- second joint venture in Italy – Europe Monte Bianco was established in September of 2018;